-shrug- i guess so..
Let me say right now, be any unessesary drama starts, that none of the negitave ones are directed towards anyone of my friends. K? K. 8D
Make fifteen statements intended for fifteen people, but never tell which one is for who.
1) You are one of the biggest parts of my life. Not ever would have done what you did for me, and i'm so grateful. Yes, we had our moments where we wanted to rip eachothers heads off, and yes, i feel we did drift for a little while, but all in all i'm glad we're still good friends now. Hopefully, you've forgiven and forgotten as i have and i feel, when i do see you next, that things will be just the way they were when our 'sisterhood' started. Also, i envy you like theres no tomorrow. Lets trade faces one day, ok?
2) I love you so much, but i just wish you would let me help you. I understand you just want to be strong, that some things are better left unsaid, but i feel that if you just talk to me, maybe things will be better. But then again, maybe it just isn't my place. All in all, you make me laugh like no one else, and your randomness is something i just couldn't do without.
3) Whenever i'm with you, i'm never bored. Though you do have some hidden pains, i really hope that one day we can just sit and talk, cry with eachother, and i can let you get all that hidden stuff out, without the fear of 'me telling someone else' or 'me judging you'. Just know you can trust me. I adore hanging out with you, and i'm so glad we got close. I love you sweetie <3
4) Honestly, without you to make me laugh, i don't think i could survive. When a day passes by that i don't see you, it makes me almost sad, because i don't have that undeniable wit of yours to make me giggle like an idiot. Although we don't hang out as much as i would like to, for reasons beyond your control, i really do see you as one of my best friends, and hopefully that'll never change.
5) It's really good to know that there's one person i can talk to any time about my past that won't respond with a simple 'oh'. It's good to know i'm not alone here, and that i don't have to go what i'm going through on my own. I'm sorry for being such a bitch when we first met, but i'm so glad i finally saw what an amazing person you are.
6) What can i say; we're blood. Plain and simple. I've never met anyone who's life was so parellel to mine. Yes, we had our time of seperation, and during that time i was still wishing that maybe one day you would walk up to me at school and we would start talking, apologizing, crying... Even though that day came later than i would have hoped, i'm glad we rekindled our friendship. And even though lately our schedules have been conflicting, i still love hearing your voice, and it always makes me feel so good after having a talk with you. I love you so much, and don't know what i would do without you.
7) Beautiful beautiful girl. Yet you don't see what others see when you look in the mirror. What can i say about you that hasn't been said already; i love you to death, and i just want to thank you for being my friend. I care about you so much and just know that you've impacted my life for the better. Thank you for bringing me out of my shell when i was afraid no one would accept me if i did.
8) Even though we've had our share of disagreements in the past, i've come to see your 'flaws' ,as i saw them back then, as parts of your character that i've come to admire. Because, in reality, that's what you are - admirable. We don't hang out NEARLY enough though. Hopefully that'll change in the near future.
9) I always wish i could find out what was going on in that head of yours. I love to death, but we never hang out, and i'm never really sure how you feel about me. Never the less, you're a very sweet person and i wub joo <3
10) I'm really glad we got closer this summer. But god do i envy you, everything about you seems to be perfect. I lovelovelovelove you and can't wait to see you again, so we can put on our dancing shoes and paint ourselves up like kitties (oh god, that just gave it away)
11) What can i say about you. I love you, but i hate you. I'm glad your gone, but i miss you so much it hurts. Although you did cause me so much pain that i'm forced to hide every single day of my life, you've helped me grow into the person i am today. I try to think back to the times you were well, when you were you, and how close we were. I think of you then, and it makes it easier. Just know that i never really hated you, no matter what i said. I'm sorry for leaving you, but i felt i had no other choice. I just wish i could see you again, just one more time. Lay my head in your lap while you play with my hair, and tell me stories about when you were little. I wish just once more i could hear your signature laugh, see that 100 watt smile. But i know, in reality, you're gone, and your not coming back. But I still have the memories, and that's what i use to cope. I love you.
12) We SERIOUSLY do not hang out enough. But whenever we DO, i'm blown away by how fun and adorable you are. Yes, you are quite the busy little girl, but one of these days we're gonna hang out, FOR REAL. I'd like to get to know you so much better.
13) You were the first one to ever acknowledge my presence at Plant. The first one to ever say 'Hi' and introduce yourself to the new 'freak at school'. Even though many other people see you as a bitch, i see a different side of you. You're funny, and soooo sweet. No matter what anyone says, i'll always be "your little lackey to back you up". I don't know anyone else that i'd rather celebrate unbirthdays with.
14) Ohhh, my dear. I love you to death. You are honestly one of the most original people i've ever met in my life. And so content with who you are, you're so admirable. And i love that fact that i feel so dumb when i'm around you, suprisingly. You're also one of the most naturally flawless people i've ever seen. Ahhh you're amazinggg and i love you.
15) And to you, thank you for putting up with all my whining and complaining, at random hours of the day. I've never made such good friends with a guy, and you're great to have around. Thank you for everrrything. Current Mood: drunk